Saturday, November 1, 2008

Halloween









Here's our Transformer and Kitty :) I'm not sure what my nephew Brandyn was supposed to be and Conner was a Puppy. Caden wore that costume when he was Conner's age :(

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mariyah looks so dang cute! I love her eyes and smile. I can't believe how fast Caden has grown.
Cute family!

Kristina said...

Kiddies look so stinking cute. Mariyah makes such a cute kitty, and Caden is such a cool transformer.
Love the pics of kiddies, and baby in basket.
For your lights, they are FREE + $1,0000...lol.

Anonymous said...

What about the good neighbor discount, huh?? lol

Ashley said...

Hi Tracy! Your kids are darling. Who is your neighbor that told you about our blog? Just curious. It is fun to see what you guys are up to. I had never seen your little girl. She is beautiful!