



After much anticipation, I finally got to go see Twilight....YAY!!!! Thanks Kristina and Nancy for taking me, you guys are awesome and I had a great time. It was a much needed break from all the craziness going on in my life right now.
The movie was awesome and I would love to go see it again. I was just surprised that they weren't as mushy as maybe they could have been. You obviously knew they were deeply in love...lol This was the first time I've read a book then seen the movie, so it was fun to already have an image of characters from the book then see who they chose to play that character in the movie. Like Dr Carlisle and Jacob I had pictured differently. If you haven't seen Twilight or read the book you really should think about doing so....lol
Thanks again girls!!!!



1 comment:
I agree, the movie was great! I was pleasantly suprised. I usually don't like the movie once I've read the book.
Your kids pictures turned out great- they are darling.
Also, I am sorry to hear about your mom and all that she has had to go through. We will keep your family in our prayers.
Post a Comment