Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Husband Tag

Husband Tag

1. What is his name? Nicholas L. Yates

2. Who eats more? Depends on if it's something I REALLY LOVE.

3. Who said I love you first? Nick

4. Who is taller? Probably Nick.

5. Who is smarter? Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm, guess we both are in different areas.

6. Who is more sensitive? I think we both are to a point.

7.Who does the laundry? For sure ME!!!! I'm pretty picky about laundry

8. Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? I do.

9. Who pays the bills? I do.

10. Who cooks more? Me, but Nick can make some killer things in his Dutch Oven.

11. What meals do you cook together? Usually Dutch Oven when we're out camping.

12. Who is more stubborn? Definitely ME...lol.

13. Who is the first to admit they're wrong? Hmmmmmmm...Usually Nick...lol

14. Who has more siblings? We both have 2 other siblings.

15. Who wears the pants in the relationship? We both do.

16. What do you like to do together? Hanging out with our little family and camping.

17. Who eats more sweets? Me

18. Guilty pleasures? Pumpkin Choc Chip Cookies!!!!!!

19. How did you meet? The internet. He was actually talking to my roommate at the time and then we started talking and the rest is history.

20. Who asked who out first? Well my friend invited Nick to a party so he and I could meet.

21. Who kissed who first? He kissed me!!!!

22. Who proposed? Nick

23. His best features? His brown eyes and ability to overlook flaws and faults and love you for who you are!!!!

24. What is his greatest quality? Always playing Mr Good Guy.

25. Tag-Heidi, Debbie and anyone else that would like to share :)

No comments: