Friday, January 16, 2009

"The Fat Farm progress"

My neighbor just cracks me up, she is so awesome! She posted this pic on her blog and Nick and I have laughed, thanks Kristina I borrowed it!!!! ;)


The reason I posted it is cause I went to

(aka "The Fat Farm")
last night and was pretty happy with my little self. I gained 2.2 pounds over the 2 week holidays when I did my weigh in last thurs and last night had lost 2.8....WAHOOOOOO....WOOT WOOT....WOO-HOO!!!!

3 comments:

Kristina said...

Didn't your mother ever teach you not to copy from other people.lol.lol.
WOOT,WOOT,WOOT....we love WW
Luv Ya!!

tina said...

Way to go! By the way this is Nicks cousin. He found me on facebook and I found your blog!

Justin &Tammy Taylor said...

Hey! It was good to hear from you! Your kids are so cute! I can't believe how fast they grow. I just went and saw my friends baby today---she just had her yesterday. I couldn't believe how big Jordan looked! Haha.