Sunday, April 5, 2009

Happy First Birthday and Fam Updates

It's been SO long since I've posted on the blog I've forgotten how...lol
SO much has happened in the last 3 months, so I'll try and sum it up in a few words on our blog...lol


In February we celebrated my parents 30th wedding anniversary with a surprise dinner for them. We are SO very lucky to still have mom with us, and cherish everyday we still get to spend with her.





In March we celebrated Nick's birthday.......HAPPY BIRTHDAY TOOOOO YOU!!!!!!!!




We we're pretty stressed out worrying about Nick's job. ATK did a BIG layoff, luckily he made it through....YAY As did his Dad and Uncle. They did however transfer him to the Clearfield plant. His driving time is cut in half, and he's closer to home. He is a little stressed because it's all new people, different work. But at least he has a job and he'll do GREAT!




April 3 was my little Princess's birthday :( Yes, I cried! I know it's my last baby and she's growing up faster than I want her too. She thinks she's such a BIG girl now...lol She woke up yesterday with a double ear infection and it was her party too. But with a good long nap and some help with her antibiotic and Ibuprofen she was happy and had a GREAT time at her party!!!!
I will post pictures later of her party. :)

1 comment:

Chinos :) said...

Hey hey!! I added you my blog is no Private! And now I best be seeing my name on your friend blog list! And ya our babies grow up waaay to fast. And Hope Kristina is doing better, I have been worried about her wish I lived closer...