Saturday, December 20, 2008

Secret Santa or Body????



Yesterday I was checking KSL.com not looking for anything in particular and spotted something the kids (especially Caden) would absolutely LOVE!!!!
Now if you were to look inside Nick's truck one would think he had a dead body, but in fact it's a 5 foot tall Giraffe that is in excellent condition. Anyone that knows Cado would know that he has a fetish with Giraffes and it's starting to rub off on Mariyah. She is getting her own little baby giraffe for Christmas so we can hopefully stop the "MOM, baby sister has my giraffe again"...lol

1 comment:

Kristina said...

I for sure would have thought it was a dead body, or maybe that's just me..lol.
That thing is massive, can't wait to see it.
The giraffe thing is rubbing everywhere.I can't wait to give Zack his..then maybe the two wont fight over it..lol.