Having someone to love is family Having somewhere to go is home Having both is a blessing
I love the pictures, and would love one for my fridge. Maiya is such a beautiful baby. I hope if it's a girl she is just as cute as her.
Wow have your kids grown! They are sooo adorable! We should do something together sometime! We love to camp, and I hear you do too! Love to see the updates!
Oh so cute! Your princess has the best cheeks. So ready for kissin!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
I love the pictures, and would love one for my fridge.
Maiya is such a beautiful baby. I hope if it's a girl she is just as cute as her.
Wow have your kids grown! They are sooo adorable! We should do something together sometime! We love to camp, and I hear you do too! Love to see the updates!
Oh so cute! Your princess has the best cheeks. So ready for kissin!
Post a Comment